- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jamie Cullum - Interlude
- Write a Review
- #K59169 000000000 K59169000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Jamie Cullum's seventh album, Interlude - released in the U.K. in 2014, with a U.S. release in 2015 - reconnects the si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Jamie Cullum's seventh album, Interlude - released in the U.K. in 2014, with a U.S. release in 2015 - reconnects the singer/pianist with his jazz roots. Gone are the flirtations with electronics, along with original material: Cullum is playing live with a jazz orchestra, singing standards that are familiar but not shopworn. He expands the songbook so there's room for Hank Williams' "Lovesick Blues" and the Animals' "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood," but his playbook is straight out of Ray Charles. He's growling and crooning as he alternately pounds and tinkles his piano, giving plenty of space for the orchestra to surge but not allowing a lot of room for improvisation. Most of the songs here clock in somewhere between three and four minutes, which is a strong indication that this album lies toward the pop end of the jazz spectrum.;Track List:1. Interlude;2. Don't You Know;3. Seer's Tower;4. Walkin';5. Good Morning Heartache;6. Sack O' Woe;7. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood;8. My One and Only Love;9. Lovesick Blues;10. Losing You;11. Out of This World;12. Make Someone Happy;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.