- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jamie Lidell - Building A Beginning
- Write a Review
- #K61173 000000000 K61173000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited double red and gold colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket 2016 release. British poly-genre wizard Jamie ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Limited double red and gold colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket 2016 release. British poly-genre wizard Jamie Lidell's Building a Beginning, is his sixth album and follow-up to 2013's wild-eyed self-titled effort. Whereas his last album was a full-body immersion into strident electro and pop sounds, Building a Beginning is Lidell purifying himself in the waters of smooth, earthy psychedelic soul think the subtle low end of Marvin Gaye's What's Going On, the swirling loveliness of Temptations' Cloud Nine, and the beatific radiance of Steve Wonder, all imbued with Lidell's distinctive songwriting touch and impossibly gorgeous vocals. Features Pat Sansone (Wilco) and Daru Jones (Jack White).;Track List:1. Building a Beginning;2. Julian;3. I Live to Make You Smile;4. Find It Hard to Say;5. Me and You;6. How Did I Live Before Your Love;7. Walk Right Back;8. Nothings Gonna Change;9. In Love and Alone;10. Motionless;11. Believe in Me;12. I Stay Inside;13. Precious Years;14. Don't Let Me Let You Go;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, GOLD DISC, RED, COLORED VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.