- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jamie Saft - Loneliness Road
- Write a Review
- #K62494 000000000 K62494000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 release. Over a career now spanning nearly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. 2017 release. Over a career now spanning nearly thirty years, Jamie Saft has established himself as one of the visionaries of contemporary American music. As a composer, pianist and keyboard innovator, and collaborator of music icons such as Bad Brains, Beastie Boys, the B-52s, Donovan, John Adams and John Zorn, he has been fearless in his pursuit of spiritual elevation through music that both seeks to embrace the whole American canon, and also transcend it, by seamlessly assimilating genres, traditions, idioms and timelines. His collaboration with London based progressive label RareNoise, now dating back to 2012, reflects this polymath approach, as can be gleaned from listening to the array of path-breaking, irreducible recordings he released with them: among these, one of the most successful was a piano trio collaboration with jazz giants Steve Swallow and Bobby Previte, The New Standard. In Loneliness Road, the follow-up album to that acclaimed 2014 release, the trio of Saft, Swallow and Previte are joined on three tracks ("Don't Lose Yourself", "Loneliness Road", "Everyday") by singer Iggy Pop.;Track List:1. Ten Nights;2. Little Harbor;3. Bookmaking;4. Don't Loose Yourself (W. Iggy Pop);5. Henbane;6. Pinkus;7. The Barrier;8. Nainsook;9. Loneliness Road (W. Iggy Pop);10. Unclouded Moon;11. Gates;12. Everyday (W. Iggy Pop);Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.