- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jamie xx - Loud Places
- Write a Review
- #K80052 000000000 K80052000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Four club-ready reworks of Jamie xx's "Loud Places feat Romy," taken from the UK producer's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2015;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Four club-ready reworks of Jamie xx's "Loud Places feat Romy," taken from the UK producer's debut album In Color. On the A-side, Young Turks affiliate John Talabot adds his trademark melodic take on disco and house while UK producer Tessela, known for his hard hitting 12"s on legendary techno label R&S, goes darker and tougher. On the B-side, Barnt, one of the most acclaimed producers and remixers of 2015, adds another layer of melancholy while UK legend Matthew Herbert, under his Herbert moniker, makes a surreal and experimental revision.;Track List:1. Loud Places (John Talbot Loud Synths Reconstruction);2. Loud Places (Tessela Remix);3. Loud Places (Barnt E-Mix);4. Loud Places (Herbert Louder Dub)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.