- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jamiroquai - Emergency on Planet Earth
- Write a Review
- #K56745 000000000 K56745000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:180 gram 2 x audiophile vinyl, insert, printed inner sleeves, gatefold sleeve, re-mastered audio. Supercar lover and sh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/26/2013;Notes:180 gram 2 x audiophile vinyl, insert, printed inner sleeves, gatefold sleeve, re-mastered audio. Supercar lover and showman Jay Kay started Jamiroquai in Manchester during the early nineties, seeing their debut 'Emergency on Planet Earth' receive massive amounts of critical and public acclaim. Backed by an incredibly tight band, Jamiroquai delivered a Stevie Wonder-esque brand of highly infectious and addictive funk with a capital F. So infectious in fact, it became a pop staple almost overnight. Having amassed a huge fan base in the UK, the popularity of this horde of planet savers spread worldwide over their subsequent two albums. Music on Vinyl is proud to release these first three albums simultaneously, including follow-ups 'The Return of the Space Cowboy' and 'Travelling Without Moving'. All three with re-mastered audio for maximum aural pleasure.;Track List:1. When You Gonna Learn?;2. Too Young to Die;3. Hooked Up;4. If I Like It I Do It;5. Music of the Mind;6. Emergency on Planet Earth;7. Whatever It Is I Just Can't Stop;8. Blow Your Mind;9. Revolution 1993;10. Didgin' Out;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.