- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jane's Addiction - Alive At Twenty-five - Ritual De Lo Habitual Live
- Write a Review
- #K54824 000000000 K54824000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing. One of the most groundbreaking rock bands of the '90s, Jane's Addiction, cele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:Limited double colored vinyl LP pressing. One of the most groundbreaking rock bands of the '90s, Jane's Addiction, celebrates the 25th anniversary of their seminal album Ritual de Lo Habitual with a blockbuster live performance of the album in it's entirety plus additional favorites as encores. Recorded at the Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, this show reunites founding members Perry Farrell, Dave Navarro, and Stephen Perkins as well as bassist Chris Chaney. Jane's Addiction's Ritual de lo Habitual has proved to be a timeless album that feels just as vital today. "Twenty-five years - what a beautiful milestone for both Ritual de Lo Habitual and Lollapalooza," said Perry Farrell in announcing the new release. "Both were great achievements in our lives that also helped change the course of music history, we really sought to come up with a special show for this tour so that the fans could celebrate it with us.";Track List:1. Stop!;2. No One's Leaving;3. Ain't No Right;4. Obvious;5. Been Caught Stealing;6. Three Days;7. Then She Did;8. Of Course;9. Classic Girl;10. Mountain Song;11. Just Because;12. Ted Just Admit It;13. Jane Says;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.