- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Isbell - Here We Rest
- Write a Review
- #K56392 000000000 K56392000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:HERE WE REST is the second album from Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, and Isbells third. He proudly embraces his roots, wh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/12/2011;Notes:HERE WE REST is the second album from Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit, and Isbells third. He proudly embraces his roots, which shine through in his songs and even in the title of the new album. His thoughtful songwriting and warm, soulful voice are genuine, natural abilities that come through in the music.;Track List:1. Alabama Pines;2. Go It Alone;3. We've Met;4. Codeine;5. Stopping By;6. Daisy Mae;7. The Ballad of Nobeard;8. Never Could Believe;9. Heart on a String;10. Save It for Sunday;11. Tour of Duty;12. Brand New Stone;13. Everywhere with Helicopter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.