- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Lee & the R.I.P. Tides - Jason Lee & the R.I.P. Tides
- Write a Review
- #K73453 000000000 K73453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP-only pressing. Hailing from San Diego, Jason Lee & the R.I.P. Tides are a trio who deliver a raw and edgy mix ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/11/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP-only pressing. Hailing from San Diego, Jason Lee & the R.I.P. Tides are a trio who deliver a raw and edgy mix to the culture of instrumental Surf music. Using a blend of vintage and modern equipment, they dial in a tone that is huge. The group has developed a dedicated fan base from local and national surf, skate and tiki sub-cultures. Guitarist Jason Lee writes and records original music for television networks such as A&E, Discovery, Spike and more. Jason also teaches a surf guitar class dedicated to the tones and technique of the '60s at Tiki Oasis. This record has a mix of high energy surf, instro horror rock and some extra surprises. Recorded, mixed and engineered by Jim Monroe of the Racket Room in Santa Ana, CA, the band has found 'The home of their sound.'
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.