- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Lytle - Won't Be Long / Get Up & Go
- Write a Review
- #K80133 000000000 K80133000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Jason Lytle (Grandaddy) and Sea of Bees took turns covering one another's songs for a limited 7' release. 'I fell in lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2012;Notes:Jason Lytle (Grandaddy) and Sea of Bees took turns covering one another's songs for a limited 7' release. 'I fell in love with this song a few years ago. I really think Jules captured a real special feel with her recording of it. I just wanted to see if my own version of it could come anywhere near hers in capturing that same sort of feel. Of course it's naturally different, but it was a joy trying.'-Jason Lytle on 'Won't Be Long'. 'The first time I heard this song, I felt fitted with it. I related to it at this time of my life, the song was like a sweet reminder. There aren't many songs like this one, it's a simple message, a not easy to do message. I enjoyed the time spent with it. It really was an honor to give this song a go!'-Jules Bees on 'Get Up and Go'.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.