- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Molina - Let Me Go, Let Me Go, Let Me Go
- Write a Review
- #K76597 000000000 K76597000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/22/2006;Notes:"... These are meditations on depression, waiting, dislocation, separation, doubt, fear, loneliness... The usual from m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/22/2006;Notes:"... These are meditations on depression, waiting, dislocation, separation, doubt, fear, loneliness... The usual from me... but here, if I did not see redemption or even a glimmer of hope, and thought I could put that into lyrics and a simple melody, I allowed that to be the driving force of the song. In the past I would edit these themes out or push them to the sides in favor of a better line technically, or a more anticipated rhyme. This session, in my mind, leads easily into my upcoming projects" - Jason Molina.;Track List:1. It's Easier Now;2. Everything Should Try Again;3. Alone with the Owl;4. Don't It Look Like Rain;5. Some Things Never Try;6. It Must Be Raining There Forever;7. Get Out Get Out Get Out;8. It Costs You Nothing;9. Let Me Go Let Me Go Let Me Go
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.