- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Mraz - Love Is a Four Letter Word
- K54235 000000000 K54235000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this album from the singer/songwriter. Love Is a Four Letter Word was the fourth studio alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this album from the singer/songwriter. Love Is a Four Letter Word was the fourth studio album by Mraz, released April 13, 2012, through Atlantic Records. "I Won't Give Up" was released as the album's first single. Jason Mraz first came to prominence in the San Diego coffeehouse scene in 2000. In 2002, he released his debut studio album, Waiting for My Rocket to Come. With the release of his second album, Mr. A-Z, in 2005, Mraz achieved major commercial success. The album peaked at #5 on the Billboard 200 and sold over 100, 000 copies in the US. In 2008, Mraz released his third studio album, We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. It debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 and was an international commercial success. His fourth album, Love Is a Four Letter Word, peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200, his highest-charting album to date.;Track List:1. The Freedom Song 4:01;2. Living in the Moment 3:55;3. The Woman I Love 3:05;4. I Won't Give Up 3:59;5. 5/6 5:57;6. Everything Is Sound 4:46;7. 93 Million Miles 3:36;8. Frank D. Fixer 4:45;9. Who's Thinking About You Now? 4:48;10. In Your Hands 4:51;11. Be Honest Vocals [Featuring] - Inara George 3:25;12. The World As I See It 8:47
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.