- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Mraz - Yes
- Write a Review
- #K72922 000000000 K72922000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth studio album from the singer/songwriter. YES! Sees the San Diego-based troub...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release, the fifth studio album from the singer/songwriter. YES! Sees the San Diego-based troubadour teaming up with his longtime friends and collaborators, Raining Jane, for a purely acoustic and more intimate sound than heard on his previous releases. YES!, produced by Mraz along with Mike Mogis (Bright Eyes, First Aid Kit, Rilo Kiley), was recorded in rural Omaha, Nebraska and inland Oceanside, California. While somewhat intimate and esoteric, YES! Still remains a Mraz-like Pop album and features classical instruments, cello, sitar and vintage guitars and sings about universal themes of love, faith, healing, environmental stewardship and inner peace.;Track List:1. Rise;2. Love Someone;3. Hello You Beautiful Thing;4. Long Drive;5. Everywhere;6. Best Friend;7. Quiet;8. Out of My Hands;9. It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday;10. 3 Things;11. You Can Rely on Me;12. Back to the Earth;13. World with You;14. Shine;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.