- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jawbones - High & Low & Low & High
- Write a Review
- #K85277 000000000 K85277000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:LP version. Jawbones present their concept album High And Low And Low And High. "Jawbones was started by Leonard Kaage,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:LP version. Jawbones present their concept album High And Low And Low And High. "Jawbones was started by Leonard Kaage, in late 2014, as a result of performing with and for many other bands and projects such as: The Blue Angel Lounge, Tess Parks and Anton Newcombe, Tracy Bryant, and many more. Together with four other like-minded musicians, Jawbones have developed a unique personality and sound that hovers somewhere over the psychedelic scene in the late '60s but brought to a modern perspective. Jawbones have so far supported bands like The Underground Youth, The Warlocks, The Shivas, Holy Wave, and more. Their first single 'Rain' was released September 1st, 2016" -Psychedelic Baby Magazine, Sept 2016.;Track List:1. Dreamcatcher;2. Rain;3. Love Should Be;4. Stuck in a Dream;5. High and Low;6. Music for a Car Chase;7. Go Again;8. Low and High
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.