- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jawbreaker - Bivouac
- Write a Review
- #K58954 000000000 K58954000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/11/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered and expanded 20th Anniversary edition of this 1992 album from the influential ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/11/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally re-mastered and expanded 20th Anniversary edition of this 1992 album from the influential Indie Punk trio. This groundbreaking album has been re-mastered by John Golden from the original tapes, and the increased sampling rate boosts some of the bottom end and mid-range. The reissue features restored original artwork, and all formats include additional band photos from the time of recording. The album wound up on a lot of fanzine Top Ten lists and Rolling Stone listed it as one of the Ten Most Influential Emo Albums of All Time.;Track List:1. Shield Your Eyes;2. Big;3. Chesterfield King;4. Sleep;5. Donatello;6. Face Down;7. P.S. New York Is Burning;8. Like a Secret;9. Tour Song;10. You Don't Know;11. Pack It Up;12. Parabola;13. Bivouac;14. Peel It the Fuck Down;15. Ache
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.