- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jawbreaker - Dear You
- Write a Review
- K55553 000000000 K55553000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing. Dear You is Jawbreaker's fourth and final full-length studio album. Released on Septemb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited blue vinyl LP pressing. Dear You is Jawbreaker's fourth and final full-length studio album. Released on September 12, 1995 through DGC Records, it is their only major label album. Singer/guitarist Blake Schwarzenbach underwent surgery on his vocal chords shortly before the recording of Dear You. Containing much less raspy vocals, the record had higher production values compared to the band's previous albums. Schwarzenbach later confirmed that the move to DGC was necessary for the band to stay around, as they had been on the verge of breaking up. Considering this change in perception, along with the album's influence on the next wave of EMO and pop-punk music NME listed the album as one of "20 Emo Albums That Have Resolutely Stood The Test Of Time".;Track List:1. Save Your Generation;2. I Love You So Much It's Killing Us Both;3. Fireman;4. Accident Prone;5. Chemistry;6. Oyster;7. Million;8. Lurker II: Dark Son of Night;9. Jet Black;10. Bad Scene Everyone's Fault;11. Sluttering (May 4th);12. Basilica;13. Unlisted Track
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.