- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jawn Rice - Highlights
- Write a Review
- L32702 000000000 L32702000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jawn Rice from the Mutual Intentions crew, as seen on Boiler Room and Red Bull Music, is releasing h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/19/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jawn Rice from the Mutual Intentions crew, as seen on Boiler Room and Red Bull Music, is releasing his debut LP which contains K-Maxx of Sweater Funk and the legendary jazz vibraphone player Craig Peyton of Band X. On his debut LP Highlights, Jawn Rice puts another rare bird feather in the already colorful Mutual Intentions cap. In a unique mesh, Jawn's deep house is reminiscent of your favorite boogie and jazz-funk jams, yet remains forward leaning in it's hyper modern production style. This meeting of the old and the new provides the perfect atmosphere for guest appearances by legendary jazz vibraphone player Craig Peyton and Westcoast funkateer K-Maxx. Such innovative club music could be mistaken for the musical bastard child of Roy Ayers and Larry Heard. And still, Highlights undoubtedly flaunts the multifaceted DNA of Jawn Rice. His subtle use of samples, vibrant keyboard soundscapes and vivid drum programming makes for a special debut. One that, as a track B3 is entitled, will make you "Search Your Feelings".;Track List:1. Intro;2. Highlights;3. Lovin' U Feat. K-Maxx;4. Searching Feat. Craig Peyton;5. Space Jam Feat. Dr. Kay;6. Rockin';7. Beats Vibrations;8. Search Your Feelings;9. Outro
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.