- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jaws - Be Slowly
- Write a Review
- #K77549 000000000 K77549000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:2013 saw the barely legal four piece distinguish themselves as one of the hardest working bands in the biz, releasing a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2015;Notes:2013 saw the barely legal four piece distinguish themselves as one of the hardest working bands in the biz, releasing a steady stream of hook-laden, increasingly impressive and artful singles that have been featured in the unlikely cross section from Made In Chelsea to Match Of The Day, touring across the UK several times, and playing country-wide sold out shows to devoted audiences who sing back the lyrics to by now familiar favorites. The closing chapter to the year saw the band enter the studio with producer Dreamtrak [Foals, Swim Deep, Hot Chip] to record their debut album Be Slowly. Lead vocalist, and song writer, Connor Schofield said about the record: It's called Be Slowly because it just has a nice ring to it - even though it makes no grammatical sense what-so-ever. It basically means take a breather, there's no rush. I think a lot of people, especially myself build stuff up and start to panic. It's just a bit of a reminder that there is actually time to take it easy, and to do things step by step.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.