- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jaymes Young - Feel Something
- Write a Review
- #K54275 000000000 K54275000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the debut album from the Los Angeles resident. "Feel Something", the emotionally stirr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the debut album from the Los Angeles resident. "Feel Something", the emotionally stirring single, touches on disillusionment with love and reaches a cathartic climax two and a half minutes in with the lyrics "so if you're gonna stay then stay, if you're gonna go make sure that you hurt me just enough to feel something." Jaymes Young's debut release, Dark Star EP, was issued in 2013. He released his second EP Habits of My Heart on September 28, 2014. In 2016, He worked with American electronic musician ZHU in co-writing and featuring un-credited vocals on two tracks. The songs eventually became part of ZHU's debut studio album Generationwhy, which was released on 29 July 2016. Jaymes' musical influences include Coldplay, Radiohead, Maroon 5, Iron & Wine, and Death Cab for Cutie.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.