- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jazz at Lincoln Center - Big Band Holidays
- Write a Review
- #K58948 000000000 K58948000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Jazz at Lincoln Center's Blue Engine Records celebrates th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Jazz at Lincoln Center's Blue Engine Records celebrates the most wonderful time of the year with the release of Big Band Holidays, a compilation of holiday classics performed live by the world-renowned Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis. Special guests on Big Band Holidays are some of today's commanding new voices in jazz: René Marie, Cécile McLorin Salvant and more. Big Band Holidays tracks include holiday favorites including "Jingle Bells," "White Christmas" and "I'll Be Home For Christmas," and feature the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra's signature sense of swing, New Orleans-flavored nuances and deeply soulful and church-rooted grooves.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.