- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J.D. Souther - Tenderness
- Write a Review
- #K71502 000000000 K71502000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the veteran singer/songwriter. After a 25 year performing hiatus, JD Souther retur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the veteran singer/songwriter. After a 25 year performing hiatus, JD Souther returned to recording and live performance in 2008, blending his trademark Americana-influenced style with new flavors of jazz and blues. On Tenderness, he worked with Grammy Award-winning producer Larry Klein who has produced albums for Joni Mitchell, Madeleine Peyroux, Herbie Hancock and Tracy Chapman, to name a few. Tenderness is a late-night masterpiece, haunting and wise and entirely reflective of the persona of this mysteriously brilliant American treasure. An architect of the Southern California sound and a huge influence on modern songwriting, J.D. Souther has written or co-written many of the Eagles hits including 'Heartache Tonight,' 'Victim of Love,' 'New Kid in Town,' 'Best of my Love,' Don Henley's 'The Heart of the Matter,' as well as the Eagles' 2007 hit, 'How Long.' Linda Ronstadt has recorded many of his songs, including 'Faithless Love,' 'Simple Man, Simple Dream,' and 'Prisoner in Disguise.';Track List:1. Come What May;2. Something in the Dark;3. This House;4. Let's Take a Walk;5. Dance Real Slow;6. Show Me What You Mean;7. Horses in Blue;8. Need Somebody;9. Downtown (Before the War);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.