- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeff Beck - Emotion and Commotion
- Write a Review
- #K76337 000000000 K76337000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/17/2010;Notes:US only 180 gram vinyl pressing. For his first studio album in seven years, Grammy -winning guitarist Jeff Beck returns...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/17/2010;Notes:US only 180 gram vinyl pressing. For his first studio album in seven years, Grammy -winning guitarist Jeff Beck returns with an eclectic mix of tracks that find the guitar virtuoso accompanied by a handpicked cast of talented musicians, as well as several songs accompanied by a 64-piece orchestra. Beck recorded EMOTION & COMMOTION late last year at Sarm Studio's in London with award-winning producers Steve Lipson and Trevor Horn. To create the album's diverse sound, Beck used a number of musicians, including appearances by members of his current band - drummer Vinnie Colaiuta, bassist Tal Wilkenfeld and keyboardist Jason Rebello. The album also includes contributions from a trio of singers: Imelda May ("Lilac Wine"), Olivia Safe ("Elegy for Dunkirk") and Grammy -winner Joss Stone ("I Put a Spell on You" and "There's No Other Me").;Track List:1. Corpus Christi Carol;2. Hammerhead;3. Never Alone;4. Somewhere Over the Rainbow;5. I Put a Spell on You;6. Nessun Dorma;7. Serene;8. Lilac Wine;9. There's No Other Me;10. Elegy for Dunkirk;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.