- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeff Beck - Rock 'N' Roll Party: Honoring Les Paul
- Write a Review
- #K69508 000000000 K69508000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:The rock-guitar god honored his god-his friend and mentor Les Paul-at this June 2010 concert, celebrating what would ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/08/2011;Notes:The rock-guitar god honored his god-his friend and mentor Les Paul-at this June 2010 concert, celebrating what would have been the guitar pioneer's 95th birthday. The place: The Iridium Jazz Club, the Times Square nightclub where Les played every Monday for 14 years. The guests: The Imelda May Band, Brian Setzer, Gary "U.S." Bonds and Trombone Shorty. The set: Mocking Bird Hill Vaya Con Dios I'm a Fool to Care Sleep Walk Apache Tiger Rag Bye Bye Blues Cruisin' Twenty Flight Rock How High the Moon, and more!;Track List:1. Double Talkin' Baby;2. Cruisin';3. The Train Kept a Rollin;4. Cry Me a River;5. How High the Moon;6. Sitting on Top of the World;7. Bye Bye Blues;8. The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise;9. Vaya Con Dios;10. Mockin' Bird Hill;11. I'm a Fool to Care;12. Tiger Rag;13. Peter Gunn;14. Rocking Is Our Business;15. Apache;16. Sleep Walk;17. New Orleans;18. Walking in the Sand;19. Please Mr. Jailer;20. Twenty Flight Rock;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.