- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeff Beck - Rough & Ready
- Write a Review
- K55447 000000000 K55447000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:The 1971 smash LP kicks things off with the hard rocker 'Got The Feeling.' This radio and fan favorite graced the airwa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:The 1971 smash LP kicks things off with the hard rocker 'Got The Feeling.' This radio and fan favorite graced the airwaves on the ever growing FM radio format and helped bolster even further the rest of the Rough And Ready album with follow up hits like the soulful tour de force of 'Situation' featuring a great vocal from future Humble Pie crooner Bob Tench and a stellar keyboard workout from Max Middleton. More solid numbers from the band include the great medley of 'New Ways/Train Train,' the power ballad rocker' Jody', plus the prog-rock champion Max's Tune. All in all, making Beck's third solo effort one of his most revered in his long lasting and huge catalog of classic recordings. Noted for his stellar guitar work, pretty much introducing new ways of using technique, distortion and effects to a whole new generation of guitar players, Jeff Beck's Rough And Ready is truly a primer for a ton of rock and blues artists.;Track List:1. Got the Feeling;2. Situation;3. Short Business;4. Max's Tune;5. I've Been Used;6. New Ways Train Train;7. Jody;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.