- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeff Rosenstock - We Cool
- Write a Review
- #K63165 000000000 K63165000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:"In true Jeff Rosenstock fashion, singer/songwriter/all around great guy Jeff Rosenstock shocked the globe today as he ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2015;Notes:"In true Jeff Rosenstock fashion, singer/songwriter/all around great guy Jeff Rosenstock shocked the globe today as he finally unleashed details surrounding his highly anticipated new solo album, We Cool?. The LP comes out through SideOneDummy Record... We Cool? serves as a much-needed alternative to the over-bloated rock star faux-indie bullshit that seems to be overwhelming today's music scene. Mixed and mastered by Jack Shirley (Tony Molina, Joyce Manor, Deafheaven), this album is a welcome change from Jeff's standard method of making a record. "The difference between recording in an apartment with a small amount of cheap gear that is constantly breaking vs. An actual studio with cool things to use and a really talented person running everything is immeasurable," Jeff explains." - Shrum (New Noise Magazine);Track List:1. Get Old Forever;2. You in Weird Cities;3. Novelty Sweater;4. Nausea;5. Beers Again Alone;6. I'm Serious I'm Sorry;7. Hey Allison!;8. Polar Bear or Africa;9. Hall of Fame;10. All Blissed Out;11. The Lows;12. Darkness Records
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.