- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeff Rosenstock - Worry.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K58007 000000000 K58007000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited baby blue and baby pink colored vinyl LP pressing with a double-sided insert and digital download. 2016 release...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited baby blue and baby pink colored vinyl LP pressing with a double-sided insert and digital download. 2016 release, the second solo album Jeff Rosenstock on SideOneDummy Records. Worry is the follow-up to We Cool?, released in March 2015. Jeff is known for his musical collective Bomb The Music Industry! And DIY ska band The Arrogrant Sons Of Bitches. Rosenstock has performed with many other ska and punk rock bands, including Mustard Plug, The Bruce Lee Band, and Andrew Jackson Jihad. Rosenstock also founded the independent record label Quote Unquote Records, which puts out all of it's records for free (in keeping with Rosenstock's long time DIY ideology.) More recently he launched Really Records which has released vinyl for The Sidekicks, Hard Girls, Archipelago, Shinobu and many of Jeff's projects.;Track List:1. We Begged to Explode;2. Pash Rash;3. Festival Song;4. Staring Out the Window at Your Old Apartment;5. Wave Goodnight to Me;6. To Be a Ghost;7. Pietro 60 Years Old;8. I Did Something Weird Last Night;9. Blast Damage Days;10. Bang on the Door;11. Rainbow;12. Planet Luxury;13. Hellllhoooole;14. June 21st;15. The Fuzz;16. ... While You Re Alive;17. Perfect Sound Whatever
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.