- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeff Runnings - Primitives & Smalls
- Write a Review
- #K91695 000000000 K91695000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited grey/blue splatter colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release from the veteran indie ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/13/2016;Notes:Limited grey/blue splatter colored vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release from the veteran indie artist. The creative force behind legendary Grammy-nominated, dream-pop pioneers For Against, Jeff Runnings makes his solo debut with Primitives And Smalls. Featuring lyrics that sting and music driven by Cocteau drums and Factory synthesizers, it's like being pulled under the ice by your own tormented thoughts. ‘Let's keep taking the low road’, says Runnings on album opener "Maze," 'It's treated us well so far.' He sings with a yearning sadness, an exhausted sigh that belies the desperation at the heart of this record. Having spent most of his life in Lincoln, Nebraska, you can hear the mid-western landscape - it's endless flat, beautiful bleakness - in every note. Just check out the eerie twitching static sounds at the end of "Dim Like Dusk.";Track List:1. Maze;2. F for Emphasis;3. Dim Like Dust;4. Aperitif;5. Premium;6. Outside Oslo;7. Trifecta;8. Miss Magic Market;9. Travelogue;10. My Cheerleader;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.