- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JEFF the Brotherhood - Zone
- Write a Review
- #K69152 000000000 K69152000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the 11th overall record from Nashville, TN duo JEFF The Brotherhood and first ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the 11th overall record from Nashville, TN duo JEFF The Brotherhood and first for Dine Alone in the United States. Features a brilliant return to their power riffage and impeccable song-craft. JEFF the Brotherhood is an American two-piece rock band consisting of brothers Jake and Jamin Orrall, hailing from Nashville, Tennessee. Their style has been described by music writers as containing elements of psychedelic rock, garage rock, punk and pop. They have released original LPs on the label Infinity Cat, a live album on Third Man Records, and assorted singles and splits with noted artists such as Ty Segall, Best Coast, and Screaming Females. They tour extensively and have played shows across the United States and internationally.;Track List:1. Zone 2:38;2. Energy 4:10;3. Punishment 3:09;4. Juice 1:54;5. Roachin 1:50;6. Idiot 3:23;7. Ox 3:18;8. Bad 3:26;9. Habit 4:13;10. Toasted 3:25;11. You 5:08;12. Portugal 4:47
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.