- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeffrey Lewis - It's the Ones Who've Cracked
- Write a Review
- #K85126 000000000 K85126000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:It's The Ones Who've Cracked That The Light Shines Through is the second album from Jeffrey Lewis, originally release o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/02/2015;Notes:It's The Ones Who've Cracked That The Light Shines Through is the second album from Jeffrey Lewis, originally release on Rough Trade in 2003. This marks the first time the album has ever been on vinyl and continues Don Giovanni Records series of vinyl issues of Jeffrey's early albums after previously issuing his debut.;Track List:1. Back When I Was 4 - Jeffrey Lewis;2. Alphabet - Jeffrey Lewis;3. No LSD Tonight - Jeffrey Lewis;4. Don't Let the Record Label Take You Out to Lunch - Jeffrey Lewis;5. Gold - Jeffrey Lewis;6. Texas - Jeffrey Lewis;7. Sea Song;8. Arrow;9. Zaster;10. If You Shoot the Head You Kill the Ghoul;11. I Saw a Hippie Girl on 8th Ave;12. Graveyard;13. You Don't Have to Be a Scientist to Do Experiments on Your Own Heart;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.