- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jello Biafra & the Guantanamo School of Medicine - White People & the Damage Done
- Write a Review
- #K63481 000000000 K63481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Punk pioneer and former Dead Kennedys front man. The second full-length from J...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/19/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Punk pioneer and former Dead Kennedys front man. The second full-length from Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine picks up where last fall's Shock-u-py left off. Covered in gruesome detail this time are corruption and corporate McMedia making pop stars out of small-time crooks to shield the big ones or tabloid pop stars to lobotomize everyone else. Above all, White People And the Damage Done rocks! No pop punk here, just Jello and crew taking Punk fire in unexplored directions, with wall-of-sound, in-your-face production from Marshall Lawless and Matt Kelley. Lineup retains the double-barreled guitar attack of Ralph Spight (Victims Family, Freak Accident) and Kimo Ball (Freak Accident, Griddle, Mol Triffid), joined by bassist Andrew Weiss (Rollins Band, Ween, Butthole Surfers, more) and drummer Paul Della Pelle (Helios Creed, Nik Turner's Space Ritual, and Philly HC legends Ruin).;Track List:1. The Brown Lipstick Parade;2. John Dillinger;3. Werewolves of Wall Street;4. Road Rage;5. Mid-East Peace Process;6. Hollywood Goof Disease;7. White People and the Damage Done;8. Crapture;9. Burgers of Wrath;10. Shock-U-Py!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.