- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jenn Grant - Paradise
- Write a Review
- #K72966 000000000 K72966000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Jenn Grant's Paradise opens into an expanded realm never before explored by the songwr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Jenn Grant's Paradise opens into an expanded realm never before explored by the songwriter. Following Compostela's 2015 Juno nominations of Triple A Album Of The Year and Songwriter Of The Year, this latest adds to Grant's usual insight and intimacy a whole new dimension of wisdom. Songs unfold gradually, guided by her nuanced and soulful voice, mining a deepened honesty that touches upon balladry, R&B and electronic music along the way. If her previous album was a window into an artist's psyche, this one is a front row seat for the symphonic beauty and pain of life from the sage perspective of someone who has lived through both extremes. With her poetry firmly intact and a powerful lyricism honed over a decade, Grant takes new chances and explores new approaches on Paradise. She upends her entire songwriting approach, investing two years of crafting and shaping. Grant reaches a shared emotional experience with these songs, and this homemade album provides both melodic beauty and sonic diversity. What results is a talented, experienced musician employing all her abilities to lengths never before heard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.