- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jennifer Warnes - The Well
- Write a Review
- #K74499 000000000 K74499000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Jennifer Warnes became a household name in the '70s with her hit "Right Time of the Night." Originally released in 2001...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Jennifer Warnes became a household name in the '70s with her hit "Right Time of the Night." Originally released in 2001, "The Well" co-produced with Martin Davich. Features guitarist Doyle Bram hall. This 3-LP 180 gram 45rpm box set of the entire original release includes three exclusive bonus tracks, "Las Luna Brilla", "Fool for the Look (In Your Eyes)", and Jennifer's superb rendition of Bob Dylan's classic "Born in Time". All tube mastering by Bernie Grundman specifically for the 45rpm release. Custom wood box with updated art and individually numbered plaques. 12 page, large format booklet with notes, complete lyrics and new insights from Jennifer Warnes. Special pearlescent stock insert with illuminating article by Brad Buccholz. Personally supervised by Jennifer Warnes. Limited to 6000 numbered units.;Track List:1. The Well;2. It's Raining;3. Prairie Melancholy;4. Too Late Love Comes;5. Invitation to the Blues;6. And So It Goes;7. The Panther;8. You Don't Know Me;9. The Nightingale;10. Patriot's Dream;11. The Well (Reprise);12. Las Luna Brilla;13. Fool for the Look (In Your Eyes);14. Born in Time;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.