- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jenny Don't & the Spurs - Call Of The Road
- Write a Review
- #K89602 000000000 K89602000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Following a string of self-released singles and their debut, self-titled LP (2015), Call Of The Road continues the band...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:Following a string of self-released singles and their debut, self-titled LP (2015), Call Of The Road continues the band's tradition of creating captivating soundscapes. By combining the traditional sounds of classic country western with their own brand of inspired songwriting, Jenny Don't And The Spurs have managed to create a kind of musical alchemy: to distill the essence of the wide open spaces, lonely landscapes, and natural beauty of the American West into songs which possess an originality and passion lacking in most contemporary artists.;Track List:1. Call of the Road;2. My Only Desire;3. Before You Were Mine;4. Sunset on the Alamo;5. Paso Del Norte;6. Nobody's Cryin' Over You;7. She's to Blame;8. Is It Too Late?;9. This Heart of Mine;10. Ghost of His Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.