- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeremy & The Harlequins - Into The Night
- Write a Review
- #K92204 000000000 K92204000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:With the release of second album, Into the Night, New York five-piece Jeremy & The Harlequins are building on the momen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:With the release of second album, Into the Night, New York five-piece Jeremy & The Harlequins are building on the momentum of last year's debut, American Dreamer. Not only was one of that record's songs - 'Trip Into The Light' - featured in the Tom Cruise movie Edge Of Tomorrow, it was also voted as the Coolest Song in the World of 2015 by the listeners of Little Steven's Underground Garage radio show, after Bruce Springsteen's right hand man, Steve Van Zandt, personally picked it as his coolest track in the world for the month of July. Into the Night recalls the glamour of rock 'n' roll's past while simultaneously forging forward into the future with attitude. Channeling the influences of 1950s and '60s rock 'n' roll through the (cell phone) camera lens of 2016, Jeremy & The Harlequins - Jeremy Fury (vocals), Craig Bonich and Patrick Meyer (guitars), Stevie Fury (drums) and Bobby Ever (bass) - have once again captured the sound of New York both in the here and now and the there and then. It's a record about love and loss, tragedy and romanticism, dreams and reality, as well as everything in between, and it's ten songs are at once familiar and fresh, a new friend it feels like you've known for decades.;Track List:1. Into the Night;2. No One Cares;3. Rhythm Don't Lie;4. For Angels;5. Let Her Run;6. Big Beat;7. Drinkin' By Myself;8. Critical Condition;9. There's a Girl;10. Oh Yeah (I Did It Again)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.