- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeroen van Veen - Arvo P-RT: Fur Anna Maria Complete Piano Music
- Write a Review
- #K84860 000000000 K84860000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Recorded in March 2013 and March 2014 (cello arrangements). Estonian composer Arvo Pärt is a unique figure in the music...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Recorded in March 2013 and March 2014 (cello arrangements). Estonian composer Arvo Pärt is a unique figure in the musical world. The utter simplicity of his works, inspired by his deep religious feelings, has a strange, hypnotic power over the listener. Confronted with the stark, naked and essential musical lines, one feels close to the inner truth of oneself and the other, a human bond which only music can bring. No wonder the music of Pärt, the cult figure, reaches beyond the boundaries of traditional classical audiences. Many recordings of Pärt achieve a bestselling status. This release set contains the complete music for piano, featuring the well known 'Spiegel i'm Spiegel', and 'Für Alina' (not yet as popular as 'Für Elise', but well on it's way...). Played by the champion of Minimal Music, Jeroen van Veen, who recorded for Brilliant Classics several collections of minimalist piano music, and the complete piano music of Philip Glass. Including new recordings of Fratres and Spiegel I'm Spiegel for cello and piano.;Track List:1. FÜR Anna Maria;2. Fratres - Douw Fonda/Jeroen Van Veen;3. Variationen Zur Gesundung Von Arinuschka;4. Spiegel Im Spiegel - Douw Fonda/Jeroen Van Veen;5. Hymn to a Great City - Sandra Van Veen/Jeroen Van Veen;6. Pari Intervallo - Sandra Van Veen/Jeroen Van Veen;7. Sonatine Op. 1 No. 1;8. Sonatine Op. 1 No. 2;9. Sonatine Op. 1 No. 1;10. FÜR Alina;11. Ukuaru Valss;12. FÜR Anna Maria
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.