- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jerry Garcia - Run For The Roses
- Write a Review
- L41331 000000000 L41331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1982, Run for the Roses is Jerry Garcia's fourth and final solo studio album....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Originally released in 1982, Run for the Roses is Jerry Garcia's fourth and final solo studio album. Produced by Garcia and John Kahn the track list includes several new Garcia/Hunter originals including the title track, "Midnight Getaway" plus choice covers of Bob Dylan and The Beatles among others. Run for the Roses features the first appearance by organist Melvin Seals who remained with Garcia for the next 15 years. The album artwork was created by legendary psychedelic visual artist Victor Moscoso. Jerry Garcia was best known for his work as the lead guitarist and as a vocalist with the band Grateful Dead, which came to prominence during the counterculture era in the 1960s. Although he disavowed the role, Garcia was viewed by many as the leader or "spokesman" of the group.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.