- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jerry Harris - I'm for You I'm for Me
- Write a Review
- #K85100 000000000 K85100000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Simply put, THE most underrated Wackie's album, and the best one you might not have heard. Originally released in 1982,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Simply put, THE most underrated Wackie's album, and the best one you might not have heard. Originally released in 1982, "I'm For You, I'm For Me" was the debut album from Wackie's studio stalwart musician and singer Jerry Harris (oddly nicknamed "Jerry Hitler" back then). The original LP carried a deceptive cover, featuring only the headshot of a jheri curled Jerry, which suggests a slick soul or disco album, and belied the mostly hard roots reggae tracks contained therein. We had always intended to re-release this album, as five of the ten tracks were in our favored tough and murky Wackie's roots style. But before we got around to it, and in doing the diligence we do, we dug deep and came across the previously unreleased dub versions for the album, plus one more killer vocal cut that didn't make the original LP. So the choice seemed clear, to modify this great album into an all killer no filler roots reggae showcase LP in the classic style, so here it is. You might notice we switched up the cover art as well, reconfiguring the original design elements from the great former Wackie's graphic designer Leslie A. Moore.;Track List:1. Spreading All Over;2. Spreading Version;3. One More Time;4. One More Version;5. Without Me;6. Without Me Version;7. It's About Time;8. Time Version;9. Wackie Music;10. Wackie Version
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.