- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jerry Lee Lewis - Jerry Lee's Greatest
- Write a Review
- #K65326 000000000 K65326000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:EU-only 180gm vinyl LP pressing including two bonus tracks and digital download. This quintessential LP edition present...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:EU-only 180gm vinyl LP pressing including two bonus tracks and digital download. This quintessential LP edition presents the Killer's sensational studio album, JERRY LEE'S GREATEST! (1961). It was the second of only two long plays released during Lewis's time at Sun Records. Whether singing a melancholy country ballad, a lowdown blues, or a blazing rocker, Lewis' wholesale commitment to the moment brings forth performances that are totally grounded in his personal style. In addition to the original masterpiece, this WaxTime collector's item contains two bonus tracks from the same period: The great "Big Blon' Baby" and Otis Blackwell's "Breathless." Every effort has been made to replicate the incredible vibrancy of the original Sun records. These songs are about the wild ups and downs and raw tales of a man who realized that life wasn't as clear cut as it seemed in high school. These seminal Sun classics remain cornerstones of rock 'n' roll's early foundations.;Track List:1. Money (That's What I Want);2. As Long As I Live;3. Country Music Is Here to Stay;4. Frankie and Johnny;5. Home;6. Hello Hello Baby;7. Big Blon' Baby;8. Let's Talk About Us;9. What'd I Say;10. Break-up;11. Great Balls of Fire;12. Cold Cold Heart;13. Hello Josephine;14. Breathless
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.