- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jerry Lee Lewis - Knox Phillips Sessions: The Unreleased Recordings
- Write a Review
- #K78672 000000000 K78672000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 collection. Knox Phillips, elder son of Sun Records founder Sam, followed his father into the w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 collection. Knox Phillips, elder son of Sun Records founder Sam, followed his father into the world of record production, engineering and studio ownership. By the mid-'70s he was running his father's studio in Memphis. Jerry Lee Lewis was recording a series of less-than-inspiring Country albums on Nashville but turned up at Phillips Recording in the evenings when he wanted to explore a different type of repertoire. This CD is the result of those late-night visits - 10 tracks where Jerry Lee trawls the great American songbook - all covers, warts and all. Good time rock'n'roll with plenty of Jerry Lee's piano.;Track List:1. Bad Bad Leroy Brown;2. Ragged But Right;3. Room Full of Roses;4. Johnny B. Goode / Carol;5. That Kind of Fool;6. Harbor Lights;7. Pass Me Not O Gentle Savior;8. Music! Music! Music! / Canadian Sunset;9. Lovin' Cajun Style;10. Beautiful Dreamer;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.