- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jerry Lee Lewis - Live at the Star-Club Hamburg
- Write a Review
- K58975 000000000 K58975000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/29/2013;Notes:In poll after poll, this LP is hailed as one of the greatest records of all time and quite possibly the greatest live r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/29/2013;Notes:In poll after poll, this LP is hailed as one of the greatest records of all time and quite possibly the greatest live recording ever. Jerry Lee was never on better form, and his backing group, the Nashville Teens, are still trying to catch up with him. Jerry Lee went from one classic to another. Gatefold sleeve with there's a large street map 24" x 24") of Hamburg's St. Pauli quarter showing the Reeperbahn and Star-Club. Tracks: Mean Woman Blues, High School Confidential, Money, Matchbox, What'd I Say - Part 1, What'd I Say - Part 2, Great Balls of Fire, Good Golly, Miss Molly, Lewis Boogie, Your Cheating Heart, Hound Dog, Long Tall Sally, Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, Down the Line.;Track List:1. Mean Woman Blues;2. High School Confidential;3. Money;4. Matchbox;5. What'd I Say - Part 1;6. What'd I Say - Part 2;7. Great Balls of Fire;8. Good Golly Miss Molly;9. Lewis Boogie;10. Your Cheating Heart;11. Hound Dog;12. Long Tall Sally;13. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' on;14. Down the Line;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.