- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jesse Malin - Meet Me At The End Of The World
- Write a Review
- #K61597 000000000 K61597000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this EP from the New York-based singer/songwriter. Malin is best known as the front man for alt-ro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this EP from the New York-based singer/songwriter. Malin is best known as the front man for alt-rock outfit D-Generation. Malin began his music career at the age of 12, as the front-man for the seminal New York City hardcore band Heart Attack. The band auditioned at CBGBs but were denied because they wouldn't bring in a drinking crowd to the bar. Following the demise of that band in 1984, Jesse worked on several other projects, including the band Hope, before joining glam punk band D Generation for which he was the lead singer for eight years. As one of New York City's most noted bands of the 1990s, D Generation released three albums, including No Lunch before eventually disbanding in April 1999. Malin has since carved out a critically-successful solo career.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.