- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jesse Malin - Outsiders
- Write a Review
- #K78111 000000000 K78111000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. Back in March 2015 Jesse Malin returned with his first album in five years, New York Before the War,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. Back in March 2015 Jesse Malin returned with his first album in five years, New York Before the War, a hymn to everything Malin believes in most: respecting your roots, grabbing the future by it's throat, and creating a soundtrack for a life filled with meaning. Outsiders meanwhile, recorded concurrently to that record is an altogether different beast. And Jesse is no slouch when it comes to writing either - that album's 13 tracks were pared down from close to forty songs and post release it was apparent that there was a great deal of quality material left over. More significantly than that, Malin realized that the songs were thematically similar - "Outsiders is a record built out of optimism and disgust," says Jesse. "It's really in my own dark bubble while we were recording it. We all made a deal to stay off the phone and the net during the making of this record, and it felt good to just live in the moment - we just let it roll.";Track List:1. Outsiders (2:47);2. San Francisco (3:50);3. Here's the Situation (2:59);4. Society Sally (3:31);5. Edward Hopper (3:52);6. White Stone City Limits (3:10);7. Stay Free (3:27);8. The Hustlers (3:06);9. All Bets Are Off (3:24);10. In the Summertime (3:52);11. You Know When It's Dark Atheists Start to Pray (6:10)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.