- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jessica Lee Wilkes - Lone Wolf
- Write a Review
- #K86923 000000000 K86923000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited 10” vinyl pressing. Lone Wolf, the debut release from Jessica Lee Wilkes, will scorch you with the fire of a fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Limited 10” vinyl pressing. Lone Wolf, the debut release from Jessica Lee Wilkes, will scorch you with the fire of a fearless femme fatale. Hearkening back to 1950s rock 'n roll and rhythm and blues, Wilkes injects these forms with a raw vigor that shakes the dust off a classic sound. The 5-song EP finds Jessica belting through heavy grooving numbers featuring an accomplished studio band: Jason Smay (JD McPherson) on drums, Eddie Angel (Los Straitjackets) on guitar, Kellie Everett (The Hooten Hallers) on saxophone, and Jessica on electric bass. Complete with swinging brass parts, surf-inspired guitar licks, and punchy handclaps, Lone Wolf is an infectiously timeless record, and picks up where Jessica left off as bassist and co-lead vocalist for The Dirt Daubers. With Lone Wolf, her empowering aura and skillful musicianship continues, leaving no question of her rightful place as a commanding front woman.;Track List:1. Groove's Too Shallow;2. Love Like Crazy;3. Lone Wolf;4. Go Ahead Baby;5. Something's Goin' on;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.