- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jessie Baylin - Little Spark
- Write a Review
- #K89121 000000000 K89121000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the singer/songwriter. Jessie Baylin is a wanderer. A Jersey girl by birth, she atte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the singer/songwriter. Jessie Baylin is a wanderer. A Jersey girl by birth, she attended music school in New York City and later moved to Los Angeles, where she launched her songwriting career as an Indie-Folk regular at the Hotel Cafe. Now settled in Nashville, she funnels her wanderlust into the gorgeous, pastoral songs that fill her third album. Little Spark may be an Alt-Country record on the surface, but Baylin dives deep into the genre's roots, mining a mix of Western Blues, Laurel Canyon Folk, and 1970s singer/songwriter Pop. String arrangements rub shoulders with pedal steel guitars, and girl group harmonies most of them supplied by the Watson Twins, in their best cameo performance since Jenny Lewis' Rabbit Fur Coat echo alongside Baylin's Country-cabaret croon.;Track List:1. Hurry Hurry;2. Love Is Wasted on Lovers;3. Greatest Thing That Never Happened;4. I Feel That Too;5. Star Cannon;6. Yuma;7. Holiday;8. Dancer;9. The Winds;10. Joy Is Suspicious;11. Little Spark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.