- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jessie Mae Hemphill - Feelin Good
- Write a Review
- #K77253 000000000 K77253000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Jessie Mae Hemphill was at the peak of her recording and touring career when these tracks were recorded in 1987. Those ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/06/2012;Notes:Jessie Mae Hemphill was at the peak of her recording and touring career when these tracks were recorded in 1987. Those who were lucky enough to catch one of her live performances saw something utterly unique in the world of blues. Jessie Mae-The She Wolf-was the Queen of Hill County blues and Feelin' Good was the quintessential recording, finding her in the studio with legendary musicologist David Evans and Otha Turner band member RL Boyce. The result was one of the great Hill Country records, full of loose, infectious grooves and great, gritty song writing. Jessie Mae Hemphill came from a long line of blues greats, including her grandfather Sid Hemphill, who Alan Lomax recorded. Feelin' Good never felt so good. Re-mastered and available for the first time on high-quality 180 gram vinyl.;Track List:1. Feelin' Good;2. Go Back to Your Used to Be;3. Streamline Train;4. Baby Please Don't Go;5. Tell Me You Love Me;6. Shake It Baby;7. My Daddy's Blues;8. Brokenhearted Blues;9. Rolling and Tumbling;10. Eagle Bird;11. Cowgirl Blues;12. Lord Help the Poor and Needy;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.