- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jessie Ware - Devotion
- #K61106 000000000 K61106000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A regular collaborator with British producer/DJ/artist SBTRKT, singer/songwriter Jessie Ware's debut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A regular collaborator with British producer/DJ/artist SBTRKT, singer/songwriter Jessie Ware's debut album is a unique offering that combines her distinct vocals with Electronic Pop and Dance. The album features the hit singles "Running" and "110%".;Track List:1. Devotion;2. Wildest Moments;3. Running;4. Still Love Me;5. No to Love;6. Night Light;7. Swan Song;8. Sweet Talk;9. If You're Never Gonna Move;10. Taking in Water;11. Something Inside;12. Imagine It Was Us
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.