- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jessie Ware - Glasshouse
- Write a Review
- #K65896 000000000 K65896000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Jessie Ware is a proper pop star. With her soulful, melancholy vocal and effort...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Jessie Ware is a proper pop star. With her soulful, melancholy vocal and effortlessly elegant songwriting skills, she marks a new era for pop. The British neo-soul singer follows-up 2014's critically acclaimed Tough Love and 2012's Mercury Music Prize-nominated Devotion with her third studio album Glasshouse. Ware told The Fader that the new collection was "quite personal... I thought I was just writing songs, but it's become this record that's for my husband and my baby. It's been a wild couple of years, and I feel like this album represents those ups and downs, the fear, the beauty, and the celebrations." The album is preceded by the sensual singles "Midnight" and "Selfish Love" and features a guest appearance by Paul Buchanan of The Blue Nile on "Last of the True Believers.";Track List:1. Midnight;2. Thinking About You;3. Stay Awake Wait for Me;4. Your Domino;5. Alone;6. Selfish Love;7. First Time;8. Hearts;9. Slow Me Down;10. Finish What We Started;11. Last of the True Believers Ft. Paul Buchanan;12. Sam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.