- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jethro Tull - 50th Anniversary Collection
- Write a Review
- L40869 000000000 L40869000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 50th Anniversary Collection is a compilation that spotlights essential tracks from their finest stud...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/31/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 50th Anniversary Collection is a compilation that spotlights essential tracks from their finest studio albums. Jethro Tull is a British rock group, formed in Luton, Bedfordshire, in December 1967. Initially playing blues rock, the band soon developed it's sound to incorporate elements of British folk music and hard rock to forge a progressive rock signature. Jethro Tull has sold over 60 million albums worldwide, with 11 gold and five platinum albums among them. The group first achieved commercial success in 1969, with the folk-tinged blues album Stand Up, which reached #1 in the UK, and they toured regularly in the UK and the US. Their musical style shifted in the direction of progressive rock with the albums Aqualung (1971), Thick as a Brick (1972) and A Passion Play (1973), and shifted again to hard rock mixed with folk rock with Songs from the Wood (1977) and Heavy Horses (1978).;Track List:1. The Witch's Promise (2013 Remastered Version);2. Sweet Dream (2001 Remastered Version);3. Life Is a Long Song;4. Living in the Past (2001 Remastered Version);5. Cross Eyed Mary;6. Aqualung;7. Bouree (2001 Remastered Version);8. Bungle in the Jungle (2002 Remastered Version);9. The Whistler (2003 Remastered Version);10. Locomotive Breath
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.