- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood
- Write a Review
- #K62432 000000000 K62432000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of Steven Wilson's remix of this 1977 album from the rock icons. Songs from the Wood is the tenth stu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/04/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of Steven Wilson's remix of this 1977 album from the rock icons. Songs from the Wood is the tenth studio album by Jethro Tull, released February 1977. The album signaled a new direction for the band, who turned to celebrating British pagan folklore and the countryside life in a wide-ranging folk rock style which combined traditional instruments and melodies with hard rock drums and electric guitars. The album is considered to be the first of a trio of folk rock albums: Songs from the Wood, Heavy Horses (1978) and Stormwatch (1979). On the album cover appears an extended title line: "Jethro Tull - with kitchen prose, gutter rhymes and divers - Songs from the Wood". The title track of the album contain two of these phrases in it's lyrics.;Track List:1. Songs from the Wood (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix);2. Jack-In-The-Green (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix);3. Cup of Wonder (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix);4. Hunting Girl (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix);5. Ring Out Solstice Bells (Steven Wilson Remix);6. Velvet Green (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix);7. The Whistler (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix);8. Pibroch (Cap in Hand) [Steven Wilson Stereo Remix];9. Fire at Midnight (Steven Wilson Stereo Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.