- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jewel - Picking Up the Pieces
- Write a Review
- #K77789 000000000 K77789000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 12th studio album from the singer/songwriter. Picking Up The Pieces is a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/20/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 12th studio album from the singer/songwriter. Picking Up The Pieces is a bookend to Jewel's Pieces of You debut album which has sold more than 12 million copies. The album is released to coincide with Jewel's memoir, Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half The Story. Jewel originally hired Paul Worley to produce the album, but he backed out about a week before rehearsals insisting she produced it herself, suggesting she will thank him later for the idea. Jewel wanted to capture a live sound for the album. Portions of it were recorded during a set at The Standard in Nashville, while others were captured during a live performance in front of friends in Nashville's historic RCA Studio A. They were done in one take, with "no overdubs, no layering tracks, no auto-tune or tricks," according to Jewel. She describes the overall sound as "minimal, focusing on the singing, lyric, and emotion.";Track List:1. Love Used to Be 5:41;2. A Boy Needs a Bike 4:10;3. Everything Breaks 4:01;4. Family Tree 3:36;5. It Doesn't Hurt Right Now (Featuring Rodney Crowell) 4:35;6. His Pleasure Is My Pain 5:42;7. Here When Gone 4:44;8. The Shape of You 4:15;9. Plain Jane 3:49;10. Pretty Faced Fool 3:51;11. Nicotine Love 6:33;12. Carnivore 4:20;13. My Father's Daughter (Featuring Dolly Parton) 3:25;14. Mercy 3:46
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.