- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jhené Aiko - Souled Out
- Write a Review
- #K59533 000000000 K59533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Examining enlightenment in the wake of heartbreak, relationships and personal challenges, Jhene Aiko delivers...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP. Examining enlightenment in the wake of heartbreak, relationships and personal challenges, Jhene Aiko delivers a sparkling R&B album that is influenced by old skool R&B, psychedelia and hip-hop. Some electronica is thrown in for good measure. It is a mix that works well on 2014's "Souled Out" because it debuted on the Billboard 200 chart at #3! The singles "To Love & Die," "The Pressure" and "Wading" all helped to promote the album, which was produced by No I.D. "To Love & Die" features a guest spot for the artist Cocaine 80s, and the rapper Common contributes to "Pretty Bird." A veteran of the R&B scene, this original double LP pressing is Aiko's debut as a solo artist. Def Jam Records.;Track List:1. Limbo Limbo Limbo;2. W.A.Y.S;3. To Love Die;4. Spotless Mind;5. It's Cool;6. Lyin King;7. Wading;8. The Pressure;9. Brave;10. Eternal Sunshine;11. Promises;12. Pretty Bird (Freestyle);13. Remember;14. Blue Dream;Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.